.

.

Some New Years Inspiration!

48 comments


Oh JOY! I have a drawing board packed with ideas that have been jumping to life day by day- but I promised my little guy Liam that the first new kit of 2014 would be dedicated to him- I cant tell you how awesome it felt seeing his eyes wide as saucers when he ran into my office after school each this week day to look at my screen see what I had made while he was away!  The new kit will be released next Thursday along with the very first Journal Cards by ForeverJoy- I am truly crushing on these- and hope to be able to design a few with each of my designs. Here's a little peek-
like it? be sure to enter for a chance to win below!
This week, as we settle into 2014 I thought I'd bring back a few Fan Favorites to the Shoppe- especially since each captures the spirit of the new year so well- and as always, newsletter subscribers enjoy an extra 10% off the sale price of releases- so be sure to sign up for a little extra love! 












You can enjoy a closer look at kits on You Tube Channel here   I really enjoy seeing the layouts come to life- it's just so much more fun than scrolling thru a gallery- and hope to create more videos for you this year. 

So, here's to a wonderful 2014 filled with wonderful inspiration, happy memories shared and joy captured! See you soon with Liam's little kit- and if you have a little peanut you'd like to remember in a layout- and would like a chance to win the new kit - leave a comment below - and Mr. Random will pick one winner to receive both the Kit and the Journal cards on Thursday morning at 9am EST. 
UPDATED 1/16: EMILY HUYNH! You won!! Drop me an email at ForeverJoy.Designs@gmail.com and I will send along your goodies!!





48 comments:

  1. Wow! I am so in love with your new kit - and I can't even see it all yet! It looks so adorable! Thank you for the chance to win! Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so cute! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those elephants are perfect for the shower I am throwing - it's elephant themed! Can't wait for it's release!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful kit, tyvm for chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love LOVE LOVE the new sneak peek! Thanks for the generous chance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see all of this kit! My youngest granddaughter is my "peanut"! Thanks so much for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is very cute! Just gorgeous Renee! Thanks for the chance to win! xx kel

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see the full reveal :-). Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with the kit just from the preview! Thanks for the chance to win! Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your new kit looks awesome in the preview. I have grandchildren I still need to do some layouts for from their early days. Would love to win this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the elephants! They are so cute! Thank you so much for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, love the sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, love the elephants and the color palate!

    ReplyDelete
  14. the sneak peek looks wonderful! thank you for the chance to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love what I can see in that sneak peek! I'd love a chance to win it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the looks of it! I don't ever win anything but I thought I would still comment and tell you the kit looks great and I love the layout, beautiful job on all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the looks of it, as much as you've shown that is :-) Looking forward to seeing the whole thing!
    Leslie P

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is simply adorable - love the elephant border.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am so excited about the kit, I love the elephants and that banner!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the chipboard elephants! Thanks for the chance to win it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the new kit. How adorable, and the perfect set to work on my newborn pages (for my now 6 year old haha!) Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love everything about this, thanks for the chance to win. Val.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your new kit looks darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the little elephants!!! Thanks for the chancE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EMILY!! You WON!! Please sned me an email at ForeverJoy.Designs@gmail.com
      so I can send over your goodies!!

      Delete
  25. Funny elephants))) Just remembered childhood, when my grandmother on the dresser stood Sem porcelain elephant - have said they will bring happiness)))).

    ReplyDelete
  26. soo cute! Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Patsy T would love a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a gorgeous new kit! Love the elephants. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your designs! Love the elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What wonderful elephants) Thanks for the chance to win such a miracle)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Looks like an adorable kit! Thanks for the chance to win it!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh my gosh this is sooo adorable! I love it! I would so love using it to scrap my Disney Dumbo pics! And of course baby pics of my not-so little anymore kiddos! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Looks like a super fun kit! Can't wait for the full reveal! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  34. thanks for the change to win! looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  35. this is so adorable! thanks so much for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I have so many baby things I could scrap with 4 kids already - but one more is due in just 2 weeks! This kit looks absolutely fantastic for the baby about to join our family! <3

    ReplyDelete
  37. we have 15 grandkids and 2 more on the way
    love baby kits
    thanks for the chance

    ReplyDelete
  38. Super adorable kit! I would love to win this!

    ReplyDelete